MAPEI Flexcolor 3D is a professional-grade, ready-to-use (RTU) translucent specialty grout with an “iridescent effect” finish. It is offered in 10 designer colors with translucent characteristics that not only reflect but also refract light. This allows the grout to transition in color to complement the tile color. The “translucent effect” is most noticeable with the color Crystal Moon (#201), while the other nine colors exhibit a more pronounced “iridescent effect.”
Stocked in 1/2 Gal. Units, 4 colors.
MAPEI Flexcolor 3D is also formulated for commercial and residential interior installations of porcelain, ceramic, glass and natural-stone tiles. Plus, the dense surface structure of the grout helps to prevent water-based stains on the grout surface.
MAPEI Flexcolor 3D is formulated with the latest innovation in recycled glass-bead aggregate, which ensures color consistency, ease of cleanability and improved workability. In addition, this grout can be used on sensitive tile surfaces once tested, requires no sealer and cures naturally from evaporation.
Comparison testing of MAPEI Flexcolor 3D versus traditional Portland-cement grout has verified that MAPEI Flexcolor 3D requires 65% less time to install than powder grouts.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Stain- and chemical-resistant grout formulation with no sealing required
• Easy cleanability, color consistency and improved workability
• Dries to a hard, uniform color surface in 24 hours and will not stain
• 70% recycled content for Green Squared Certification (Level 3)
• Nonsag formulation for vertical backsplashes
• Crack-resistant and shrinkage-controlled formulation, with no efflorescence
• BioBlock® technology for mold and mildew resistance
• Ready-to-use straight from the pail, with no water required
• Available in a color palette matching the most popular glass mosaic designs