Mapei Flexcolor CQ Grout
MAPEI Flexcolor CQ is a professional-grade, ready-to-use specialty grout for precision commercial and residential installations with porcelain, ceramic and natural-stone tiles. MAPEI Flexcolor CQ can be used to grout interior/exterior tile, and its dense composition helps to prevent water-based stains by providing water repellency to the grout surface. MAPEI Flexcolor CQ is formulated with the latest innovation in quartz aggregate, which ensures color consistency, ease of cleanability and improved workability. In addition, this grout can be used on sensitive tile surfaces once tested, requires no sealer and cures naturally from evaporation of the low level of water in the formulation.
Stocked in 1 gallon units.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Stain- and chemical-resistant grout formulation with no sealing required
• Easy cleanability, color consistency and improved workability
• Dries to a hard, uniform color surface in 24 hours and will not stain
• Crack-resistant and shrinkage-controlled formulation, with no efflorescence
• BioBlock® technology for mold and mildew resistance
• Is used straight from the pail, without the need to add water
• Specialized pail design with flip-top hinged lid
• For grout joints from 1/16" to 1/2" (1.5 to 12 mm)
• Use for grouting interior and exterior floor, walls, countertops and
• Use for groutable luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and luxury vinyl plank (LVP).
• Use for glass tile/mosaics as well as porcelain, ceramic and natural-stone
tile (such as granite, travertine, slate, marble and polished marble), quarry,
and cement-based terrazzo.
• Use for grouting intermittent wet conditions such as bathtub surrounds,
shower walls and shower floors.
• Multiple uses of steam cleaners or power washers on MAPEI Flexcolor CQ
is not recommended.
• Use for interior/exterior commercial and residential installations under
Res 1, 2, 3 and 6 and Com 1, 2, 3 and 6 per TCNA Environmental
Classifications. MAPEI Flexcolor CQ is not for installations in submerged
areas or areas hotter than 125°F (52°C).