Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA Grout
Ultracolor Plus FA with DropEffect™ technology is an ultra premium, fine-aggregate, fast-setting, polymer-modified, color-consistent, nonshrinking, efflorescence-free grout for joint widths from 1/16″ to 3/4″ (1.5 to 19 mm). DropEffect reduces surface absorption to help repel water, dirt and grime from penetrating grout joints. Ultracolor Plus FA is specially formulated with MAPEI’s High-Hydrated Cement Technology (HCT™) to eliminate the common problems related to Portland-cement grout, such as color consistency and efflorescence. Along with offering higher polymer content, HCT reduces absorption and increases stain resistance when compared with standard-performance cement grouts. Ultracolor Plus FA is formulated with 10% recycled content and meets the ANSI A138.1 specification for Green Squared certification. Stocked in all Mapei colors. Available in 10# and 25# bags.
WHERE TO USE
• Commercial and residential construction suitable for both interior and
• For grouting dimensional stone, slate, granite, stone agglomerates and
most types of ceramic, ceramic mosaic, quarry, brick paver, porcelain,
glass and clay tiles
• When installing in submerged jobsites (swimming pools, spas, water
features and fountains), allow 72 hours of curing.
• For use where grout will be exposed to foot traffic within 3 to 4 hours
• For joint widths from 1/16" to 3/4" (1.5 to 19 mm)