GoBoard® Pro Sealant
GoBoard® Pro Sealant is a one component, moisture curing, permanently elastic
silyl-terminated polyether hybrid sealant and adhesive that provides tenacious adhesion to GoBoard and other common building materials. Use GoBoard Pro Sealant to waterproof GoBoard* joints and fastener penetrations and adhere GoBoard to itself and other building materials. Because it contains no solvents or isocyanates, GoBoard
sealant is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and exhibits minimal odor.
• Easily dispense with a standard caulk gun within a broad temperature range.
• Apply on vertical and horizontal surfaces with no sag.
• Use as a sealant and adhesive for GoBoard* in interior and exterior applications. See GoBoard installation instructions for more details.
• Skins over quickly allowing for same day tile installation. Skin formation time will be faster with higher humidity and temperature.
• Allows for 25% joint movement when installed per GoBoard instructions.
• Long term weather resistance.
• 18 months shelf life when stored in unopened cartridges or sausages at 70°F and 50% relative humidity.
• Bonds to a variety building materials including; metals, plastics, concrete, wood, foams and ceramics.
• VOC Compliant
• ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25 or better