Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT-E-RT is a programmable touchscreen thermostat used to control DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables.
- 3.5” intuitive touchscreen display
- 6 programming periods per day
- Ability to track and log power consumption
- Set-up wizard
- QR code for quick access to system settings
- Supports 120 V and 240 V cables
- 5 mA built-in GFCI
- Floor temperature sensor included
- Sleek design, available in bright white
DITRA-HEAT-E-RT is a programmable touchscreen thermostat used to control the DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables (either 120 V or 240 V). The thermostat features a 5 mA built-in ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) with indicator light and includes a floor temperature sensor. DITRA-HEAT-E-RT is operated via LCD touchscreen controls and features a pre-set schedule for convenience, which may be programmed to fit any schedule. Two heating cables may be connected to the thermostat, up to the total heating load limit of 15 amps. The DITRA-HEAT-E-RR power module may be used in conjunction with the thermostat when the heating load exceeds 15 amps (e.g., in large floor applications) to maintain a single point of control.