Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT-E-WiFi is a programmable Wi-Fi thermostat used to control DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables.
- Control your floor heating system from your smartphone or online
- Displays local temperature and weather forecast
- 3.5” color screen with easy interactive touch control
- 6 programming periods per day
- Track energy and consumption costs
- Set-up wizard walks you through programming
- Supports 120 V and 240 V cables
- Built-in Class A GFCI
- Floor temperature sensor included
DITRA-HEAT-E-WiFi is a programmable WiFi touchscreen thermostat used to control the DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables (either 120 V or 240 V). The thermostat features a built-in Class A ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) and includes a floor temperature sensor. DITRA-HEAT-E-WiFi is operated via LCD touchscreen controls and features a pre-set schedule for convenience, which may be programmed to fit any schedule. When connected to WiFi, the thermostat provides convenient monitoring and adjustment of the floor warming system via the web or mobile app. Two heating cables may be connected to the thermostat, up to the total heating load limit of 15 amps. The DITRA-HEAT-E-RR power module may be used in conjunction with the thermostat when the heating load exceeds 15 amps (e.g., in large floor applications) to maintain a single point of control.