Schluter®-RONDEC is a finishing and edge-protection profile for tiled edges and outside corners of tiled surfaces. The reveal of the profile forms a symmetrically rounded corner along the surface edge.
- New! Now available in 10’ (3.05 m) lengths ( Special order – limited colors )
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Ideal for color coordination for tile and grout
- Creates beautiful accents and decorative designs
- Combine with the DESIGNLINE border profile for increased design options
- Features an integrated joint spacer that creates a defined joint cavity between the tile and profile (specific materials only)
- Full line of accessories available, including inside and outside corners, sink corners, connectors, and end caps
- Available in chrome-plated solid brass, anodized aluminum, textured and color-coated aluminum, stainless steel, and PVC
Rondec is stocked in 3 sizes (5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″) and 7 colors ( Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel, Antique Bronze, Bright White Gloss, Matte Black ).
Schluter®-RONDEC is a finishing and edge protection profile for the outside corners of tiled surfaces. It features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg that is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile and a reveal that forms a symmetrically rounded outer corner with 1/4" (6 mm) radius along the surface edge. The profile is available in stainless steel, solid brass, chrome-plated solid brass, anodized aluminum, color-coated aluminum, textured color-coated aluminum and PVC. RONDEC’s wide range of materials, colors, and surface finishes allows for color coordination with tile and grout and the creation of interesting accents in decorative designs. In addition to its decorative effect, the profile protects tile edges against damage caused by mechanical stresses. RONDEC, in stainless steel, is particularly resistant to wear when used as edge protection. It may also be used as a stair nosing or transition profile. In addition, RONDEC is suitable for transitions, corners, or other coverings with other covering materials; for example, carpet, parquetry, natural stone tiles, or cold-cured resin coatings. The integrated joint spacer forms a defined joint cavity with the tile. Note: RONDEC, in stainless steel and solid brass, do not feature the integrated joint spacer. Matching inside and outside corners, including sink corners, and connectors are available. Matching end caps are available for RONDEC in stainless steel.